Sunday, February 28, 2010

Forgettable February

Spring can't arrive any sooner. After spending a normal amount of days on the bike for me as far as January is concerned, the same can not be said about February. The snow storm (s), cold temps and wind were enough ingredients to keep him indoors for most of the months. Only last weekend was I able to do some riding, and it hurt so much that this past Monday, while at work, the top of my body was heading in one direction, while my legs were going the opposite way.

Inconsistent riding is the trend so far and it seems like it will continue that way until probably late March because a family vacation is fast approaching. This can only mean that instead of shutting things down in early August as it's customary, maybe this could be a blessing in disguise, that's what I'm telling myself.

No comments: