Monday, March 3, 2008

It's back

The rhythm that is. We (The Spanish Mafia) went out today and did part of the 10AM ride, leaving from my house in Alexandria. Total distance was around 70 miles and the wind made it feel more like I rode 100 miles. But the sun was out and and it was warmer. The last two days I had a terrible time trying to get going, nothing seem to work, so I decided to not worry about it and just give it some time. Last night we went to Dani's house for the monthly feast (and beers!) and today I was feeling good again. Maybe that's what I needed, a couple of Coronas and about 10 lbs. of Argentine style barbecue to get the engine back on track. The rest of the week looks like crap training wise thanks to work. It will be all early, early rides and long days at work, but I will not make the same mistake of taking 4 days off in a row. That was just crazy.

No comments: