Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Same pattern...

The weather seems to have a pattern these days. Over the last month or so, most weeks started with crappy weather (i.e. rain, more rain, wind, more wind, cold and damn cold) and this week is not dissapointing. Knowing that the weather was going to be on the crappy side, I did something to improve my training today. No, I didn't set the trainer, at this point I don't even know where that thing is. I went for a massage and it was great!!!...Here I thought that my back, neck and shoulders were the problem, but when Dominique started to work on my legs, I found out why pros get rubbed often. After a relaxing time, I had planned to ride before the rain/snow/sleet got here, but the temperatures were hovering around 25 degrees and I wasn't in the mood to put up with the cold. Jose came by and tried to talk me into riding but I was having none of it. He went to HP for some laps and Dani called to see if I wanted to do an easy ride in the afternoon, which I thought would be good. I dressed for the occassion and just two blocks from the house, the rain arrived and I made a quick U turn and headed back home. The good thing is, I didn't feel bad for not riding, which means, the massage did its work.

No comments: